GENERALl PUBLICATION PRINCIPLES of JOSHAS
1. JOSHAS Journal is an international refereed and indexed e-journal. It publishes on a monthly basis on the basis of numbers.
2. JOSHAS Journal considers originality, importance and impact while accepting articles. Even if it has been uploaded to the journal system and the referee process has been completed positively, the decision whether to publish the work depends on the decision of the editorial board.
3. The articles sent to JOSHAS Journal must not have been published in any medium before and must not be in the publication evaluation process of another publication when added to the system. The responsibility of any problem that may arise from the publication activity belongs to the author.
4. JOSHAS journal publishes studies in the field of Social Sciences. It only publishes texts related to original and scientific articles. Congress and symposium papers can also be published as an article, provided that the place, meeting and date of presentation are recorded.
5. Authors who want to submit an article for publication to JOSHAS Journal should first register with the journal system. The follow-up of the article processes is done through the journal system. It should also be noted that member registration information is requested to contact the author when necessary. For this reason, it is important for the authors to provide the member information correctly. Member registration information is kept confidential by the journal management and is not shared with any institution or organization.
6. While the article is uploaded after member registration, similarity reports regarding the study should also be uploaded to the system.
7. Adding any article to the JOSHAS Journal electronic journal system is considered an application for publication of the article. After this stage, the evaluation process of the article is started by the editor.
8. All processes, from the application to the publication of the article, are carried out electronically.
9. The printing and publication rights of the articles sent to JOSHAS Journal for publication are transferred to the journal. This transfer is for JOSHAS Journal to publish the texts it has published in various channels such as indexing and social media in order to ensure prevalence. For this reason, published studies cannot be published, reproduced or used in another publication without the permission of the journal management.
10. Any legal, economic and ethical responsibility that may arise from the articles sent to JOSHAS Journal Journal (even if published) belongs to the author. The journal does not accept any liability.
11. The publication language of JOSHAS Journal is primarily English and Turkish, but publications are accepted in all world languages.
12. Studies uploaded to JOSHAS Journal may be withdrawn by the author at any stage prior to publication. The reason for withdrawing the article is not sought from the authors. The study is returned in line with the author's request and request. HOWEVER, THE REQUEST TO BE PUBLISHED CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.